2012-2013 Season Forms & Rodeo Entry Proceedures
NOTE: All entries are due 15 days prior to the rodeo and your state and national memberships need to be in prior to entering the first rodeo.
Forms are available for download by clicking the links below.
Completed Membership applications and fees must be received 15 days prior to the first rodeo you enter.
Please be sure THAT YOU HAVE MAILED ALL THREE OF THE MEMBERSHIP FORMS TO THE RODEO SECRETARY, Penny Hansher PRIOR TO ENTERING!! You will not be able to compete in any rodeo until every item is completed and approved by the Rodeo Secretary.
1. You must be a member in good standing in order to enter.
2. Rodeos are based on a one‐day event. Each day you enter must have complete and submit a separate entry form. For example, the Payson Rodeo is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. You need to send in one entry form for Saturday as well as Sunday; however, you may include all fees on one check.
3. Complete the first page of the entry form by selecting the events that you will be participating in.
4. Complete the top section of the Waiver of Liability and have parents signature notarized. Only one parent must sign this form. You may use one Waiver of Liability form for a 2 day Rodeo.
5. Take this page of the form to the Member’s school and have one of the following sign the form to verify that the Member is meeting the Eligibility Requirements (grades and conduct): Superintendant, Principal, and Guidance Counselor.
6. Mail all of the forms (COMPLETED) and a check (may be a personal check) to:
Penny Hansher, P.O. Box 4102, Cave Creek, AZ 85327.
7. Entries are due 15 days prior to the rodeo date, but Rodeo entries will be accepted until 10 days prior to the Rodeo with a $25.00 late fee. RODEO ENTRIES WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF POSTMARKED AFTER 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RODEO.
8. There will be a $25.00 fee for incomplete entries as well. If you have questions, please call Penny Hansher, 602‐377‐8389
Download the Payson State Finals Information Packet with reservation forms.
2012 - 2013 Rodeo Entry Form
2012 - 2013 Membership Check List
Please download the Membership Check List so that you can be sure all your requirements are met.
2012 - 2013 NHSRA (National) Membership Form
2012 - 2013 AHSRA (State) Membership Form
2012 - 2013 NHSRA Minor Release Form
2012 - 2013 AHSRA Shooting Entry Form
HS Student Athlete of the Month
Equine Athlete of the Month
Mail Rodeo Entries and Membership Forms to:
P.O. Box 4102
Cave Creek, AZ 85327
Phone - 602-377-8389
email - email@example.com